Monday, February 7, 2011

How do you do that?? I get it all the time.

The Quick Tutorial I posted today was in response to a "How do you  do that?"   Do you have a "how do you do that"???  If there is a particular thing you would like to see as a tutorial??... I'll be happy to do it. Just lemme know!!!

 This blog is designed for just this purpose.. not to inflate my ego ( doesn't need it) but as a vehicle to share information and knowledge.  So Jump in... let me know what you want to see and I'll do my best to get it up here!!

Wendy from New York asked for easy Butterflies....and  Diane from Mook Mook Island asked for Lettering.. a quick tutorial on my lettering.. so  thats next, but beyond that ..pffft... I got nuthin'   ....ya gotta tell me. Other wise I'll just be here yappin my own ears off.. and last time I checked.. they medicate you for that, and not in a good way.

 See ya in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment