Friday, February 4, 2011

Face lifts and New Products!

I got a face lift ... well not ME personally but the packaging on my Stencils Did!!  A little name change too..

Stencil # TS04
They are now CLASSIC Stencils by Tracy Moreau all wrapped up in a contemporary and Trendy package!! I Love it!!  Along with a Hockey Sock full of NEW designs from DecoArt , there will be PLENTY of  NEW toys for My Sandbox!!

Use them for texturing, painting , home decor or for fabric painting and Other great projects!!
Stencilled Relief  Using Stencil TS04
Stencilled Relief using Stencil TS02











I used this Stencil Shown to creat this terrific relief on a cabinet door, using DecoArts Texture Stucco , the Stencil, and DecoArts Rich Espresso Metallic paint! The Next Cabinet door is done using a Stucco and Warm White, Antiqued with a Glaze and Khaki Tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment