Sunday, February 19, 2012

One of my Favorite parts of my Work is having the Opportunity to try out NEW PRODUCTS!! Of course BRUSHES are an artists bread and butter so it stands to reason that trying out the Newest and Coolest brushes available is the best part!! ( I LOVE MY WORK!!)
So this week I had the Pleasure of Working with "The Dynasty Palmer"

White Bristle Palmer
They are available is a variety of Sizes,Bristle types and Styles and are easy to work with, when used with a variety of Media!  Below are a couple of FREE patterns for you to Download, that use the PALMER. Though they are in NOW WAY limited to just what I have done Here. They ROCK Faux Finishes like Stria, and Wood Graining.. and the WAVE Versions are Awesome for Marbles and other stone finishes.
Wave Palmer Wood Grain





Wave Palmer Marbles
I had too Much fun with these Palmer Brushes.. You have to try em out!!  So DOWNLOAD the Patterns Below, and  Go Check out   DYNASTY BRUSH for more ideas , How to Videos and a whole lot of GREAT Brushes and Inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment